Sunday, December 17, 2006

Grey doesn't exist!

Hi, I find myself writing 2 posts every other day on this blog, perhaps that's the best way to do it, but we'll see.

Life is white or black, good or bad, right or wrong, rightous or evil, success or fail, do or die, and if you don't eat other people, other people will eat you.

White and black are shades #255 and #0 on zero staturation, so what's the big deal with them? white and black are just the two shades on opposite ends of atleast 253 other shades.
I can't say I care much for grey either, it's the split middle, shades #127 and #128, so it doesn't take all the good of black or white, but it sure takes the bad.

The puzzle of life is that assignment, alot of choices have to be made, how much of time to assign to that thing?, how much effort to assign to that?, what people to assign my loyalty to?, how much should I assign for this life?, how much should I assign for the next life?.. a bad choice can destroy a good life, and a good choice can revive a bad life, it's just timing.

And as the old saying (I JUST know it's from arabic origins, I just didn't find a reliable source of it ) says: Work for God as if you shall die now, and work for yourself as if you are immortal*.

I hope you have good times, and always make the right choice.

* Translated by meaning.

No comments: