Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's COLD *sniff*

I--I--I'm freezing.

Unlike what some people think this land of desert and heat gets amazingly cold in the winter, the weather here is always an extreme, it's only nice for 3 days a year or so, the rest eaither it's freezing cold or searing hot.

In the summer we get so hot that we can't get out of our houses, and at the middle of summer reaching 40C degrees is only natural, and in the winter reaching 8C or 9C degrees is also natural, this isn't that cold or that hot, but you get used to the cold and suddenly you feel like you're living inside a furnance, and you get used to the heat and suddenly it snows.

The sun has been covered with mist for the last 2 days, and it sets really early, while it's natural to some people, but we like the sun, we get used to it, now it's always dark, it also has been raining constantly over the past few days, that was awesome, rain just cleans the air of dust and smoke and harmful little beings (viruses, pactiria..etc), and the streets smell nice after rain, I know am happy to just take deep breaths in the back yard, and I feel so relaxed after it.

Can you feel what it's like to line up at 6am for exercises at this temprature?, well I can't xD, they stopped the line up because it's freakishly cold, hurray!.

Usually the school drops the whle time table by one hour in winter (we start 7am and end 2:30pm) but appearantly they're not going to do it this year, and we'll go to school at 6am all winter, but the problem that in the middle of winter, the 4 middle days of winter are called "Arrab'Aniyah", they are the coldest, so if we go to school at 6am in the middle of winter, it will be still night, and the sun wouldn't have risen yet, just thought that's interesting.

On other news, I'll go play WarCraft 3 some more now just like what I've been doing for the last 6 hours, but still didn't get a good enough replay, they're all either against noobish people, quits/leaves (not by me that's for sure!), or I lost, I don't mean I only win against bad people, but I want to show a top skill replay that I win at, will find one sometime ^_^.

Later.

No comments: