Saturday, December 16, 2006

AntiVirus

So hi again!.
I should be sleeping for school, but Friday is insomnia day for me, I just have all types of sleeping problems, and if I go far and take a hot bath, drink hot milk, wear extra comfortable PJs and relax for 30 minutes before sleeping, I sleep uncomfortable, if I do none of the above, I will go to school on Saturday without closing my eyes for 20 seconds, and to top it off, this Saturday happens to have a very hard chemistry test, yeppy!.

But anyway, I'm hear to talk about my newest project in game programming.


I, although very experienced as an amature game programmer, have never made a full game, always parts of code everywhere, and examples to teach people how to do certain things..etc, I mean I have very high skill for an amature, but I have never completed a game, for the simple fact that after a month I get bored with the project and shift-delete it, for no appearant reason, so my problem is will, not skill.

This game I'm tying to break the bad habbit with, and I will see it through!.

The Game's name is AntiVirus, it's a puzzle-RTS game, where you play on a set map, and viruses walk on a road to get to your hard drive and damage your computer, you have to build towers that shoot down the viruses before they can damage the computer, and you win the stage after the last wave of viruses has ended and your computer's life points didn't reach 0.

That would be the simple run down, the game will have some complexty & depth to it, and it will support diffrent play styles, and I believe, that if I actually completed it, it's going to be a top rated amature game.

I'll be posting the game's news, pictures and latest updates on any progress achieved.

No comments: